Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Post 34: Making it a Triptych

   I wish I had time to detail the construction of the next two pieces, but there is no point. It is basically the same approach, process and techniques anyway.
    First I decide to do two lighter Assymetrical piece with more paper than Chalkboard to flank the first one. I use the same colors, textures and some of the same images for consistency, adding similar quirky details at the end. The first piece is designed around a Red Croquet Ball I have, and doesn't have a name yet:


    The second is designed around a White Pool Ball with a Red Dot Ball I also have. It is of course called "DANGER":


  This last one doesn't entirely please me, so I may evolve, but the three Pieces will make a nice Triptych hanging together, even though they will likely be seld separately".


No comments:

Post a Comment