Sunday, January 7, 2018

Post 39: Ready to Get Going!

       I started to build the three 18"x 18" panels for the first Tryptich with objects in niches:


      The Red Croquet Ball is actually much larger than the Top and the Pool Ball, so I decided to replace with a Red Pool Ball with an ivory dot, so the sizes of the niches would match at 2.75"x2.75"

    I built the niches in the 3 panels, gessoed them, and painted the "blackboard areas" with blackboard paint:

      Looking at the Photoshop mockup, I saw some possible improvements, added red lines to the side panels, moved things a bit, found a name for the brass plates, and for the tags. I also saturated the colors a bit and increased contrast. Here is the current Mockup of the "Red Top Tryptich":

Heavy Heart, Danger...                              Work for the Red, Top...                                 All Red, No Juice...     
         

No comments:

Post a Comment