Saturday, October 6, 2018

Post 51: Second Row Photoshop Mockups

   As it turns out, I like the 8 images on this row to try to finish all of them. All of them had basic colors and a few key images, but needed to be refined. My first concept for the 40 tiny 8" x8" panels was to keep them very simple, but it seems I am having a hard time doing that, perhaps because I am working on a 55" monitor, and look at 18" to 21"mockups, much larger than the 8"x8" panel size. But then I am happy with the result:


    Most of these would look good as 18"x18" panels, and in a way, all the detail is a bit "wasted" crammed in only 64 square inches. I want to do 2 more 8"x8" panels to bring the total to 9, so they can be displayed grouped as a 3x3 square, but the next one will be either 10"x10" or 12"x12".
     I will choose these two to execute right away in 8"x8", and finish them together with the 7 that are already almost finished:



No comments:

Post a Comment